How Online Giving Works
You transfer money directly from your checking account or a credit card account to the church’s bank account. You can also set up online giving for a regular schedule every week, two weeks, or monthly.
It’s fast, safe and easy. In fact, online giving is a little less risky than checks, which can be lost, stolen or destroyed. The electronic transfers also don’t cost you anything. We will issue you a donation statement for your tax records, and the transfer will show up on your bank and/or credit card statements. Donations via electronic transfer can be made to our General Fund or our Growing in the Spirit (annual pledge) fund.
Benefits of Online Giving
For our church, online giving:
- Reduces the number of checks to process and deposit, which means less work for our office staff
- Promotes consistent giving
- Makes it easier to forecast future donations
- Provides easy tracking of giving commitments
- Allows people who don’t regularly attend here to help to support our ministries
For you, online giving:
- Offers a convenient, private and secure option for giving
- Strengthens participation and support in the church
- Allows you to contribute even when you’re out of town
- Is more secure than bringing cash or checks to church